Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Look What I found in E Harlem.... Fabricgasm!!!

Okay, I find myself not getting enough of this fabricgasm..... A fabric store is my home away from home.. because most of my inspiration comes from fabric.  I work backwards compared to most designers.  I decided to go to the garment district yesterday.  Please leave me a comment letting me know what you guys think of this fun fun find...Courtesy of E Harlem






My baby, Alita & I goofing off before leaving the house






Here is my daughter & I getting ready.  I don't know anyone else who takes as many pics as we do on a daily basis.  We had to make sure we were also camera ready along with Alita who was going to 106&Park with Vance (Tatty & I so love Alita and Vance.  They are the cutest fun couple everrrrr!!!!). Even though my daughter is now bugging me to register for 106&Park tickets....I need someone to please help me and let this little lady know that I have some sewing to do. I can't have a show without clothes...Some have tried.. History shows it doesn't work.  

Today in the video below we are looking at more steals I found in E Harlem while I'm looking fabulous!!!!!!  Got my devotion in already...can't start my day without feeding my spirit.  I have to read as soon as I get up...now I have my playlist ready.  Today's playlist includes this R&B Divas song Lovin' Me.. I'm so hooked.  Brandy's new song...tells me Brandy is baaaaack.  I love me some Brandy and Ryan Leslie.  I have Monique Walker "Second Chance" and Deitrick Haddon "We Cry Holy" in the mix.
























4 comments:

Ryan said...

Evelyn,
I am enjoying being able to watch your journey to the top. Keep trusting in the Lord!

EVELYN LAMBERT'S FASHION JOURNEY said...

Thanks Ryan... You so inspire me. Thanks for all your support...

Shonta Mathis said...

Can't wait to see of more master pieces of "EL" !!!
:-)

EVELYN LAMBERT'S FASHION JOURNEY said...

Thanks Shonta.. I can't wait to see you rock it also...