Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

...the WINNER is......

I decided to give back as a way to say thank you for your support.   I am really excited about getting visitors to the blog from all over the world and so the least that I can do is to say thank you for being a  a part of my support system. 

I could reveal the winner now but that will only take the fun out of the game.  You have to watch the video to see the lady that is getting a custom piece from the EL Spring/Summer 2013 line.  Also enjoy the surprise.







As many know Fashion Night Out opened up NYFW.  I couldn't miss the fashiongasm madness that took over the city.  Leave it up to Evelyn to do laundry on the same day.  My day started at 0530hrs with my daughter and I getting ready for her first day of High School.  

As you can see from the pictures below..we had such a ball. I am enjoying watching my daughter coming into her own.  Despite her attempting to wear her Fergie prom shoes which broke before getting out of the subway, we still had a ball.  Her spare shoes bought the day before didn't help because she squeezed into them just because she had to have them ghrrrrr!!!.  That's why I was not happy about having to buy something else for her to wear on the fly.  So a $7:00 pair of flip flops came to the rescue. oooh and she made it work.. My future runway diva and all that!!!!  









My baby and I parade bound.....


Hugs and Kisses....





5 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for keeping us posted, Evelyn! Congrats to you and your daughter for getting into the performing arts school. God Bless!

Cindy

Charlene Pridgen said...

Omg! So ready to see what is going to happen!

Unknown said...

Tot I love that coat girl! $7.00 flip flops and still hot!!

Unknown said...

Purple,purple,purple!

EVELYN LAMBERT'S FASHION JOURNEY said...

Yes Indeed. She still rocked it loll!! Thanks ladies for all the support.

Hug & Kisses!!!