Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THROWBACK THURSDAY WITH A TOAST TO MY AUTUMN 2009 AS I PREPARE FOR FALL '13 IN 3 CITIES

Sometimes we want things when we want them BUT only GOD knows the timing.  Only he has made it possible for me to be able to present my Fall 2013 at 3 ground breaking  shows in the top of the year.  Faith without works is dead right.  


As I am preparing for the shows I couldn't help looking back where it all started with my autumn 2009 line.  Here is a toast to my first collection.  I strive to design classic pieces that can be worn for many more moons to come without ever going out of style.  I am looking at this and remembering sewing and being so scared.  I also remember flying to New York for the first time to buy my fabric.  The trip resulted in the Brocade dress with the plunging neckline being used in an America's Next Top Model editorial shoot.


THROWBACK THURSDAYS - AUTUMN 2009 MY FIRST COLLECTION 








I am very excited about the new autumn 2013 I'm starting to work on.  This is going to be the first time that I am outsourcing some of my samples.  


Peace, love and happiness!!!!!!

- Evelyn
xoxoxo  


No comments: